Frequently asked questions
Why are we more expensive than our competitor?
We charge more because we pickup twice a week.
When we reach the scale to start hiring employees, we want to be able to provide them with a hiring than average wage. We want our employees to be able to financially enjoy the wonderful things in our area.
- We also have factored in the inflation of fuel prices. This way that we wont be raising our prices in the future when fuel prices go up.
- We take glass. Glass is heavy when put in to bulk. We currently have to pay to drop off our glass materials to be recycled.
Why do we pickup twice a week?
- We strongly believe that once our neighbors and clients are educated more on what can be recycled the need for twice a week will be evident. Currently trash is picked up twice a week. We can cut that down to once, and even have trash bins only 1/3 full.
Why is this important?
- By recycling we can extend the lifespan of our landfill by 25-50 years.
- We can create and provide jobs for our locals with a good wage.
- We can keep our waterways and beautiful Emerald Coast pristine for generations to come.